South Shore Dental Group's Policy on Privacy.
Privacy is an important concern to South Shore Dental Group as well as
to the Internet at-large. Here's how we support privacy and use data.
South Shore Dental Group does NOT:
- Provide or release names or e-mail addresses of members to any
activity when they are not on the South Shore Dental Group site,
nor pass member data to other Web sites.
- Contact people who have utilized our e-mail service or
E-Consult service without prior consent.
South Shore Dental Group uses e-mail data to:
- Direct editorial content to members who are most likely to be interested
in information about specific subject matter.
- Advise members of new articles and features.
- Send urgent bulletins. New features and services are announced on the
site and as part of the monthly DentalPulse. Occasionally it may be
beneficial to send a separate special bulletin to South Shore Dental
- Contact patients to determine how we might improve our practice to
better meet their needs.
- Conduct market research. Any research on behalf of a third party will be clearly identified as